HWB CLINICAL CASE COMPETITION 2021 : Submit your abstract and win prizes!
Get Your Work Recognized
Outstanding CV Opportunity
Amazing Prizes To Be WON!
CliCC 2021: WHY SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT?
In collaboration with
Mercy Malaysia UK (MMUK)
Malaysian Medics International (MMI)
Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia (IMAM)
Meet The Judges
Prof Masliza Mahmod
Associate Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine,
Oxord University Hospital, UK
- Head of Clinical Trials Group, OCMR
- Honorary Consultant in Cardiac Imaging
- DPhil (PhD) In Cardiovascular Medicine
- Master of Internal Medicine (MMed), Malaysia
- MBChB from Otago University, New Zealand
Prof. Dato’ Dr. Ahmad Zubaidi Bin Abdul Latif
Honorary Consultant Neurosurgeon & Senior Clinical Lecturer Unisza, Malaysia
- Vice President of Medical & Allied Health Cluster National Professor Council (MPN)
- Honorary Consultant Neurosurgeon, National Cancer Institute.
- Former Vice Chancellor, UniSZa
- Former Dean of Medical Faculty, UniSZA
- Former Director of University Hospital UniSZA Building Project
- Former Head of Neurosurgical Department, HKL
- MD (UKM) MS (UM) FRCS (Edin)
Orthopaedic & Trauma Fellow,
Kings College Hospital, London
- Former Trustee of MERCY Malaysia United Kingdom
- Director of MyOutreach@UK
- Former Associate Professor in Orthopaedics, Univesity Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Former Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hospital Ampang, Nilai Cancer Hospital & HTAA
- Former Lecturer in Orthopaedics, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow)
- MBBcH BAO (Ireland)
Prof. Tan Maw Pin
Professor in Geriatric Medicine, Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Honorary General Secretary, College Of Physicians, Malaysia (2020-22)
- Secretary, Malaysian Society Of Geriatric Medicine (2020-22)
- Academic Editor, PLOS ONE
- Associate Editor, Frontiers in Medicine
- Founder, ACT4Health Sdn Bhd
- Medical Director, Genting Dementia Day Care Centre
- Advisor, Aged Care Services Sdn Bhd
- Former Consultant Geriatrician, Royal Victoria Infirmary & Freeman Hospital, UK
- MD (Newcastle), MRCP (UK)
- BMedSci, MBBS (Nottingham)
7th Feb 2021 : Submit Your Abstract
All entries will be shortlisted
20th March 2021 : Finalist will present their cases in front of the judges
Get Feedbacks and win PRIZES!
- First Prize : £200
- Second Prize : £150
- Third Prize : £100
- MMUK Medical Student Prize : £75
Guidelines & Regulation
Closing Date : 7th February 2021
Read our guidelines and eligibility to enter
Submit Your Abstract NOW!
Submit your abstract before the closing date to get the opportunity to present your case on the 20th March in front of the panels!
The Organizers : Health & Wellbeing (HWB)
HWB is one of the clusters of IKRAM United Kingdom & Eire. We are a group of doctors and medical students around the UK that are dedicated in sharing knowledge, advocate and raise awareness on healthy lifestyle.
Follow HWB’s social media for latest updates :
IKRAMUKE Health & Wellbeing would like to extend our warmest welcome to MERCY Malaysia UK , Malaysian Medics International (MMI) & Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia (IMAM) to the CliCC 2021 team!We hope this collaboration will help in making CliCC 2021 run smoothly and bring even more benefit to the participants.